Accurate autorefraction anywhere
A new standard for mobile care
QuickSee was designed to bring clinical-quality autorefraction to everyone in the world, regardless of their resources and access to vision care clinics.
Because QuickSee is the world’s most accurate handheld autorefractor, it is perfectly suited to deliver high quality care to patients anywhere. QuickSee can be used to replace your retinoscope, desktop autorefractor, or pediatric vision screener.
QuickSee benefits in mobile care:
- Clinical-quality binocular measurements in 10 seconds
- Durable and calibration free
- Operates in humid and dusty environments
- Not sensitive to ambient light
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Includes a hardened carrying case
- School and workplace vision outreach
- Nursing and retirement home visits
- Private home visits
- Community health initiatives
- NGO/mission-driven vision programs in developing countries
QuickSee in mobile clinical care and global health initiatives
A clinical-quality autorefractor, QuickSee was inspired by the need to deliver excellent vision care anywhere, under any condition. These case studies show how vision care professionals and their trained specialists are improving vision care in communities around the world with highly accurate examinations and responsive fulfillment of prescription eyeglasses.
“A significant bottleneck in giving corrective glasses to the over a billion people who need them, is the inability to provide an accurate prescription. There just aren’t enough skilled people available to do this nor the right technology that is accurate, easy to learn, affordable and portable. This indeed is the urgent innovation need of the day to help people see better.”Thulasiraj Ravilla, Aravind Eye Care System